By visiting and using this website you accept this disclaimer in full. If you do not agree with this disclaimer or any section of the disclaimer you cannot use this website.
The information contained in this website is provided “as is” and the information is provided by ARP Writing and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Use of our website
When visiting and using our website you must ensure any information (including personal) that you send to us either via the website or relation to the website is accurate, true and non-misleading.
Any data we send you is confidential and you should not use this data to contact any individuals, persons, entities or companies.
You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
You must not use our website in any way of the following:
- Use the name website in any way that would be illegal, fraudulent, harmful or unlawful, or in connection with any illegal, fraudulent, harmful or unlawful purpose or activity.
- You must not perform any kind of data collection of our website this includes but not limited to data mining/harvesting/extraction.
- You must not violate the key actions set out in our robots.txt file for our website
- You must not use our website to send, copy, store, host, transmit, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
ARP Writing reserve the right to alter, change or discontinue any or all of our website services. This includes stopping publishing to our website. This can be at any time and is at our sole discretion. This can be without notice or explanation. If this happens you will not be entitled to any sort of compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any of our website services, or if we stop publishing to our website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ARP Writing we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ARP Writing takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Exceptions and Limitations
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation any; or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful that would be to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
The extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Law and Jurisdiction
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.